Information about Microsoft
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation – we can have the biggest impact on the world.
Information about our MACH Program
MACH offers an unparalleled opportunity for motivated, talented university graduates to accelerate their career and excel at Microsoft. Here’s how:
Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. MACH helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
MACH accelerates the learning curve with real-world training and on-the-job learning.
Our interactive program is designed to complement a MACH’s day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
MACH provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more than 8,000 peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
MACH managers are committed to professional growth. They encourage new ideas and provide MACH’s with opportunities to take risks and do challenging work.
For more information please visit this site: https://sway.office.com/bUkd42UX9IdOl4
We are looking for:
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- For our Technical Sales roles, STEM courses could be an advantage
- First practical experiences, e.g. in selling or implementing IT solutions
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required